UP Baguio Library Updated Health and Safety Protocols following the Lifting of the Public Health Emergency on COVID-19
- [UPDATED] Guidelines and Assistance to Faculty and Students in the Access of Library Resources (29 August 2023)
- Library Standard Protocol in the New Normal
1. Guidelines and Assistance to Faculty and Students in the Access of Library Resources
The library implements face-to-face service beginning the 2nd Semester of A.Y. 2022-2023. Simultaneously, online services are available to accommodate online request. Specific online forms are available through the library online platforms (website, facebook page) to ensure continuous online service. The following is the guide on available library services and the flow of processing requests.
For full viewing, click here.
Online Service for Remote Learning
2. Library Standard Protocol in the New Normal
The library is now open for face-to-face service beginning 2nd Semester, A.Y. 2022-2023. UP ID shall be presented at the information desk upon entry. Outside researchers are allowed to use the library by appointment subject to existing policy for external researchers.
The following standard health protocols must be observed:
- Mask are still advised for : elderly individual, those who are unvaccinated, immunocompromised individuals, those with underlying health conditions (comorbidities), symptomatic individuals (with symptoms such as cough, colds, sore throat, and fever), use within the following facilities: UP Baguio Health Service Office, Enclosed Areas with limited ventilation.
- A thermal scanner with disinfectant is installed at the library entrance to monitor temperature not exceeding 37.5 degrees.
- An online registration system is available at the entrance for students and faculty to register by scanning their UP ID.
- Everyone is encouraged to bring and use their own writing implements when transacting.