For Non-UP Researchers.
USE OF THE LIBRARY BY NON-UP RESEARCHERS
1. For alumni, former faculty members and students honorably discharged from the University the following procedures will be observed:
• Free use. Alumni, former faculty members and students honorably discharged from the University may be allowed to use the library for five (5) days free of charge within a semester. Beyond the free five days, they will be asked to pay research fees.
• Letter of introduction or ID. The above users must present identification cards or letters of introduction from a University personnel or a U.P. Alumni Association ID when applying for a permit to use the library.
• Fees. Beyond five days the following fees will be collected: Php20.00 per day; Php450.00 per year.
• Upon payment of the fees, they are issued special permits.
2. For NON-UP students and researchers the following procedures are observed:
• Graduate and undergraduate students must present their college/university ID and a letter from their librarian requesting permit to use the UP Baguio Library.
• Researchers from private offices must present their office IDs and a letter of request from their offices to use the UP Baguio Library.
• Government researchers must present their office ID and a letter from the agency head requesting permit to use the library. They may be allowed to use the library free of charge for up to five (5) days per semester. Beyond five days they will be assessed research fees.
• Research fees.
• Non-UP students and private researchers are assessed fees as follows: Php50.00 per day; Php450.00 per semester; Php350.00 per summer.
• Government researchers are assessed the following fees: Php20.00 per day; Php450.00 per semester; Php300.00 per summer.