The library caters to online individual, class, and group orientation via zoom. Students or faculty can book for a virtual orientation by following the instructions below.
How to book for orientation?
- Booking for online orientation shall be made 1 week before the schedule. If there are unavoidable changes, kindly inform the library via the official email (firstname.lastname@example.org) two (2) days before.
- Class orientation schedule shall be arranged by the class adviser.
- The library will only accommodate request for a maximum of 25 participants per session for group orientation and maximum of 50 participants per session for class orientation.
- Requester/Adviser will share the link to the group or class.
- Attendees must log-in and join the online orientation at least 10 minutes before the online library orientation.
- We are glad to have you in The University Library!